October 11, 2010

Utah Trip - October 2010

I had such a great whirlwind trip to Utah. It went by so fast, but it was so nice to see so much family. We had a great visit with my Grandpa and Nada, and appreciated their hospitality so much! I was able to visit Kelly and her cute kids for a few hours. I also got to see my friend Clare and her little boy Benson. (And I guess I didn't take any pictures from that part of the trip). It was fun for Ethan to actually see mountains!


Caden and Ethan chillin in Grandpa and Nada's chairs!

We got to spend some fun time with my brothers. Ethan loves his Uncle Weston and James and Aunt(s) Erica!

Yes, my brothers are teaching Ethan and Brown Dog about gambling in the above dice game.

We got to spend a little time at BYU. Ethan thought the Y on the mountain was pretty cool. We got to visit the Creamery at BYU for yummy fries and ice cream. I got to go to the Homecoming Spectacular and listen to my sister in law Erica play with the BYU Philharmonic (they are amazingly good)! And James and Weston survived babysitting my boys while we went. We got to see Emmers! Weston took Ethan on a walk across campus and E cheered for BYU the whole time. Being back in Provo was a fun walk down memory lane. I kept dying at how young the freshman look! For some reason I still feel like I'm "college age," seeing all of them made me feel so old. I guess I'm growing up!


We spent the weekend in Vernal. We were able to go to my cousin's wedding. It was so fun to see everyone. My Grandma is the best and I'm glad we could spend time with her. I have 27 cousins on that side of the family and was able to see most everyone at the wedding. It is always so fun to visit and leaves me wishing I lived a bit closer.


Our 4 Generation Shot!




2 comments:

Erica said...

R likes babies?? who would have thought!!!

Momma Megan said...

The 4 generation photo is great!