Today we headed up to Bogus Basin for a ride on the tubing hill! It was a beautiful sunny day and so much fun!
Ethan was just barely tall enough to go, I thought he would be a little scared but he just hunkered down in the middle of his tube and loved it! We went down holding on to each other's tubes in different formations until the last run, then we all went individually, Ethan loved spinning down the hill all by himself.
The best part is the rope tow back to the top!
This little guy wasn't big enough to go down the hill, but big enough to get pulled around a little.
Such a fun, fun day!
2 comments:
SO FUN!!! Beautiful outdoor photos! Love the new blog header too :) Happy New Year!
I love the new picture! And I just read all of your Christmas posts, what a fun and meaningful holiday you all had together. Your boys are darling and I can tell how much Grandma loves them.
Post a Comment