August 29, 2011

Images of Summer

Plenty of ice cream...


Plenty of water...


What more do you need?

Maybe some mad bumper car driving...
I had to add this video because it cracks me up! Last week my mom took us to Pojo's. We didn't know if Ethan would be able to figure out the bumper cars, I remember being confused on how to run these when I was 14...well apparently Ethan is a bit more mechanically minded than his momma. Not only did he figure it out, he was a wild man! He would pull those levers back, eye the person he wanted to bump and go after them with a vengeance. My mom and I were giggling so hard we were crying. Good thing we've got a few more years until he gets his license.



1 comment:

Erica said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun summer!