March 4, 2015

Johnson Family Music Videos



(Don't mind Elsa...she got a little carried away on this video...when I put on the Elsa makeup, Caden told me I looked more like a monster than a princess...I'm thinking I'm not going blonde anytime soon).

Every Tuesday we have a prize drawing at our house for the fitness competition that I am moderating.  Somehow we have evolved into making a music video to go with each drawing.  The boys and I have a lot of fun planning it out with costumes and props.  I'm actually really glad I have these videos because I think it captures the boys' personalities at these ages, as well as the constant parade of costumes that are always on over here.  These boys love to play and imagine, there's always a super hero, pirate, or animal running around this house.

2 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Treasures!!!!!Love 'em!

Katie R said...

My boys and I just watched theses. They totally loved them. How fun!