I love having Quinn home in the day to be my little buddy while the boys are at school. He is so much fun. He cracks me up daily.
Here is a conversation we had last week:
Me: You're such a good boy Quinn.
Q: Well not all the time, sometimes I hurt people, like my brothers.
Me: Well, do you say sorry?
Q: No...I run!
Pretty wise words really coming from the youngest brother!
Quinn has sleep issues! He wakes up a lot just needing a hand to pinch or a snuggle. I thought if I took his naps away maybe he would sleep better at night. I don't know if that was the right decision. He likes to snuggle in the afternoon during quiet time, and a lot of times falls asleep.
After he gets tucked in at night he loves to wander. He knows he's not supposed to come downstairs. So several times we've found him fast asleep on the stairs or on the floor of the loft.
He's a boy after my own heart, he likes to take it easy in the mornings. I love those mornings that we can. He loves to wake up and then just snuggle in a warm bed until he's ready to face the day.
I'm excited for the boys to be home from school for the summer...but I'll miss my daily one-on-one time with my little buddy Quinn.
2 comments:
HA HA! Ask Clark if he remembers the time I hurt him...and then ran! I loved my time with Sara before Abby was born and now I have it again with Abby. Abby still doesn't sleep well either. She's up almost every night to hold my thumb and snuggle. I've cut the nap out too and she has been doing better but only slightly so... those naps are nice...
Cute snuggle Buddy!
Post a Comment