November 13, 2016

Quinn is 4!

Quinn is officially 4!  I love this cute boy more than I can say.  He is my little buddy and sidekick during the day while his brothers are at school.  He talks like an adult and we have great conversations.  He loves to play on his own and will get elaborate pretend scenarios going with his toys.  He loves to play dress-up and pretend he is a super hero.  He makes me laugh and smile everyday.  To celebrate his special day that weekend we saw the move Trolls, went to the play area at McDonald's, and had some friends over for dairy free cake and ice cream.

Best day ever when your brother gives you an X-wing fighter pilot costume for your birthday. 


A genuine 4 year old smile getting ready for a dairy free Daniel Tiger birthday cake.

I love everything about my cute Quinn and can't wait for the fun the 4 year old will bring to our home!