December 14, 2008

Away in a Manger

We had a fun Family Night tonight with some of our great friends here in Des Moines. Chloe and Ethan were Mary and Joseph in our little nativity play. Chloe's new baby brother was going to be the baby Jesus, but we all thought it would be safer to use a doll. In the end that was a very good choice.


Joseph meets Mary



Joseph likes Mary



Joseph falls for Mary

Speaking of mangers...we are glad we don't live in one tonight. According to weather.com, it is currently 1 degree, but feels like -24 degrees. I don't care who you are, that's too cold even for a penguin. Good thing Ethan and I are heading to the warm state of Idaho tomorrow. The craziest part is that it was 50 degrees when we left for church this morning at 9 am. Hope you are all staying warm and cozy!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am falling for both Mary and Joseph. Cute little couple.

Molly Jae said...

OOOhh I just want to hug Ethan and bite his cheeks. Have a Merry Christmas.