On Saturday night Clark's school hosted a Winter Gala! It was downtown at one of the convention centers and was a fancy event with a live band, dancing and fabulous desserts (including a chocolate fountain)!
Clark and I felt like we were going to prom. Our friends came to stay with Ethan so that we could go. When they got here they were teasing Clark about how he should have bought me a corsage...unbeknownst to them and to me, Clark really had bought me a corsage and used that moment to give it to me. A red gerber daisy (my favorite!)
We went out to dinner with our friends to Texas Roadhouse and then to the dance. I loved the decorations. The live band was fun and I was so excited to be able to dance somewhere other than my kitchen. We had a blast! And it was so much fun to have something fancy to get ready for (I got my dress for $24 on clearance at Dillard's - love it even more).
Our group at the gala!
I definitely had the cutest date. It was a wonderful night!
A little Ethan for his fans! (namely his Grammy Tammy)
Ethan lately has a fake little grin that he gives people. Whenever someone gets in his face and tries to make him smile, he gives the funniest little grin where he crinkles up his eyes and nose - it is totally chessy and makes me laugh every time.
I really wanted to get a picture of his cheesy grin...the following pictures were taken probably in a 3 minute time frame while he was eating dinner in an attempt to catch his little grin on the camera...I think it is so funny to see his many faces!
4 comments:
I love the last pict of Eth b/c it looks like a mini Westy pants. PS Erica cerimoniously gave me a bridesmaid dress in January and told me I was an honorary bridesmaid! It made my life and saved me b/c I had something to wear last night :)
I had the cutest date there! Thanks for a fun evening.
ow ow! you look so cute steph in that red dress!! i hope you had fun!
You guys clean up nice! What a fun thing to do together:) I love that Clark gave you a corsage.
Post a Comment