March 8, 2011

80's Night

When my friend Carolyn invited us to her flashback to the 80's themed 30th birthday party, my hair was thrilled. I feel like my hair was made for the 80's. It takes hard work and daily dedication to tame my voluminous mane into an acceptable style for our current decade. And I think I look better with big bangs, it must bring out my eyes or something...

Isn't it time for the big hair to be back in style?

This is what Ethan and Clark thought of my hair do:

Our 80's Family Picture. Even Caden was in on the action wearing a delightful terrycloth onesie that my mom recently found with the tags still on in her "gift closet" - actually purchased in the 80's.

Ethan looked pretty cute bowling in my Kindergarten graduation T-shirt.

In case you can't read it, Clark's headband says "FOXY," hubba hubba.

The radio purse on the table was my best find for the party, $3 at Goodwill.

We discovered that you get strange looks when you walk through the mall to the bowling alley dressed like this, especially when you have kids with you. We are fortunate no one called CPS.

Carolyn made her awesome 80's cake! It was amazing!

And, girls they wanna have fun...

oh, girls just wanna have fun!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I am sure your mom has a lot of stuff hidden in her "gift" closet that hasn't been seen. I can't believe that is from the 80s! HOlY COW!. You hair is cute :)

Mattf said...

I love your hair. I am afraid my hair was ment for the 80s too!!