The Sunday before Easter there was a great talk in church about making meaningful Easter traditions that help teach children about Jesus Christ and His resurrection. So for that last week leading up to Easter we had nightly devotionals about what Jesus did in His final week before the crucifixion and resurrection. We used the free Bible videos from here (
Bible Videos) to help the boys understand. I'm always amazed at their questions and what they can remember.
Here are my handsome boys all ready for Easter Sunday in their new duds.
 |
| Just striking a little GQ pose. |
 |
| Clark coordinated nicely...and we were late for church so I am not pictured...besides my hot pink skirt totally clashed with the matchy matchy going on! |
On Friday I took the boys to an Easter egg hunt. They had all of us wait in the gym before it was time to start. The boys had a great time playing with the toys...when they filed all of us out of the gym to the field we were the last in line. So by the time we got out there the egg hunt had started and there were only a couple of eggs left. Ethan took off and found about 5...Caden came running back to me and had 1! Luckily he had no expectations and was pretty happy about his one egg.
 |
| My great egg hunter...with his lone egg! |
Our Easter egg hunt Saturday in the cold wind and rain with friends went a lot better!
We dyed eggs one night too.
 |
| I wonder who Ethan gets that crazy eyed look from? |
Easter morning was exciting as the boys found the baskets that tricky bunny had hid for them.
.JPG) |
Quinn found this little dog and was seriously grinning at it. My favorite part of the morning.
|
And the boys had candy for breakfast.
By far my favorite part of the whole week was hearing my boys singing, "Did Jesus Really Live Again?" Especially because at the end they said, "Did Jesus weally live again, after He had died," and then with a lot of emphasis, "OH YES! and so shall I."
It was a great Easter!
3 comments:
Could they be any cuter?! I love their Easter outfits!
They look so cute in their little outfits. I love how Quinny is wearing a belt!! I still can't believe that Easter egg hunt. Poor Caden :(
Grammy can't wait to see her cute cute boys! Love the Easter outfits! We will have to make up for the measly "one" egg hunt!
Post a Comment