So this morning was our final weigh-in for this 10 week challenge. Over the 10 weeks I lost 20.2 lbs. and 38 inches! At the beginning I had a quiet goal to lose 20 lbs. so I was thrilled to have met it. We haven't found out who the winner is yet...so we will see...hoping it is me considering I already bought a plane ticket with the prize money I was planning on winning (opa)!
It was fun to see everyone's before and after photos, so I'm posting my after here. I know I still have a long way to go, but for today I can be happy with a goal that was met, pre-pregnancy jeans fitting again, and generally feeling so much better than I was 10 weeks ago!
This challenge was really motivating and fun for me. I'm planning on moderating another 10 week challenge starting in May. Do any of you want to join my challenge?! If you do leave me a comment or give me a call.

13 comments:
You are amazing! Congratulations!
WOW! Steph! You look great! :) Good job!
You do look great. I can't believe you're doing all this with a baby. That just makes the whole thing more incredible. Go you!
You did it!!! Woot! I would love to do a challenge, but I doubt I would ever get the points for 7 hours of sleep since that never happens. Maybe when Scarlett starts sleeping I would do it!
Congratulations! Awesome job! I'm in on the next challenge. . .maybe?. . . .
Big time congratulations Stephanie!! I will be happy to join the challenge with you starting in May - sounds like fun!
Sending our love to each of you - wish we could give you all hugs!!
I am so impressed! You look amazing. I would join the next challenge I need the motivation to lose the baby weight.
You look mah-valous! Super inspiring!
You look beautiful!! I am so proud of all your hardwork! Now lets go clothes shopping when you get here!
Me! Me! I want to do it! Keep me posted for sure...I need some motivation to get going again. kershaw_danielle@yahoo.com. AND, Way to go!!! That is amazing!
You look great! I meant to tell you that in person but forgot. Seriously an amazing accomplishment! With 3 little ones and a husband who is a resident...I have no idea how you managed it! Congrats!
Congrats and way to go Stephanie!
Do you still have my email? I have something I keep meaning to share with you...Linda from Iowa
you rock girl!!! i would love to join the challenge with you!
Post a Comment