February 18, 2014

Balentine's Day

The boys made some cute cards this year for Valentine's Day!


That's Caden making a scary dragon face.
The boys woke up to find the Valentine Mystery Matrix outside their door.

They loved following their string through their messy playroom (adds to the mystery) to find their Valentine treats.






Clark got home early in the afternoon to come to Parent-Teacher conferences with us.  The boys then surprised me with some fun treats.  Caden gave me tulips, he was couldn't even contain his excitement.  My favorite quote of the day was when he said, "these are called tulips because we have two lips and we use our lips for kissing on Balentines."
Then Clark had to leave to go with the scouts on the Klondike Derby, so the boys and I had heart shaped pizza for dinner, I put them to bed and caught up on the Bachelor while working on a sewing project.  Pretty romantic night really!


Love my sweet Valentines!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Lol. Am I the only girl on the planet that doesn't watch The Bachelor?

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

We loved our Balentines!!!

Kelly said...

I love Valentine's like that. Low key, but so fun, right?