February 17, 2014

Grammy Palooza

Last week was one of the coldest weeks of the winter, one morning it was -24 when I dropped Ethan off at school!  Clark got to go to Mexico for a medical mission trip and it was literally a 100 degree difference. Lucky for us that got left in the frozen tundra, Grammy came in with canned heat in her heels and warmed us all up.  We all just think life is a lot better when Grammy is around!  She helped me with a ton of projects for church and at home.  We had a lot of fun, here are a few of the highlights:

Tea for Two:
I took her to a tea party luncheon/manicure for her 33rd anniversary.  It was very fun, even if our waiter had been drinking a bit too much (and I don't mean tea).  Quite entertaining, and we had pretty nails for awhile.



Children's Museum and Shopping in Denver:
The boys love this place.  I get really funny pictures of them.  Win, win.
Have I mentioned that Quinn LOVES balls, he was in heaven in this room.


They really do enjoy the "worm" room, despite their forlorn expressions seen here.
Oh Ethan, I can't even look at these next ones without cracking up.  He takes his worm role very seriously.




Just filling my shopping cart(s) with boys!
Magic Suitcase:
The magic suitcase never fails to disappoint!  Special glowing goggles to help with homework.



Firsts:
Quinn had a few firsts while Grammy was here.  He attended his first rave, and appears to LOVE it!

He got a hold of his first Oreo:

He had his first official haircut.  There was a sale at Great Clips, so all the boys were sheared.



Post-cut.
The time always goes by too fast.  Ethan and Caden were both so sad when we had to drop her off.  Thanks for coming Grammy!  Until next time.



3 comments:

LauriAnn said...

The one with everyone asleep in the car is hilarious!

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

That was Grammy's first rave too . . . definitely not the last!!! Thanks for the fun trip! Loved it all . . . my nails looked great for a time. Miss you guys!

Erica said...

Love all the pics. Looks like you all had a lot of fun.