January 27, 2015

He Rules with an Iron Fist

On Saturday morning Quinn woke up, so I got him out of his bed and put him in bed with me hoping he'd snuggle and snooze a few more minutes.  I asked if he wanted to snuggle and he said no.  I tried to tempt him by saying, "how about if I give you a back scratch and sing you a song?"  He replied, "how about if you change my diaper and get me some milk?"
Well, well then!  I really was shocked speechless for a second before I cracked up.  I guess I will take care of you my child.  He rules this house with an iron fist.
Today in his spaceship with his buddy Olaf.
Just continuing with his rule, he beat us all bowling on Saturday!  Somehow the kid scored a 140...3 strikes in a row at the end all with ketchup on his face.


He is pretty irresistible in his cowboy boots.  He is constantly roping things and heading to a "Ya-de-o" (rodeo) on his horse.



Wearing his boots over his jammies after a night at the pool.
His cuteness is undeniable.  Even having a breathing treatment after taking a bite of butter (yes, he is still allergic to milk) he still manages to be a cutie!  His cuteness makes his iron fist easier to handle.


2 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Such a sweetie! He looks cute in his cowboy gear! Love that boy!

Tyler and Margaret said...

1) you look so good!
2) Quinn's diaper and milk comment made me laugh OUT LOUD and I am still laughing. I really need to see you guys and hang out with that boy. He is just my kind of sassy! :)