I have to admit that 2015 got off to a slow start. I spent the first week on the couch sick and attempting to take care of sick boys. It was rough. The following week was spent cleaning the gigantic mess that occurred when I laid on the couch the previous week. But we are back in business again. And even on the sick weeks there was still plenty to smile about around here.
| I've had fun watching the boys shows. |
| Has anyone seen Caden? |
| Clark won the Blue Bowl this year! It came with silly string and a celebration! |
| Lots of Bat Men! |
| A late night Applebee's date with Ethan and his friends Katelyn and Kylie. |
| We were listening to Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off," and right during the part that says, "to the fella over there with the hella good hair," Caden came up the stairs looking like this. So funny! |
| Got a wonderful temple visit with my wonderful husband. |
1 comment:
Never a dull moment at your house!!! Always a party!!!
Post a Comment