May 12, 2015

Merry Mother's Day

We woke up Mother's Day morning to a beautiful blanket of snow!!!

 After going to church Clark and the boys tucked me in for a nice winter's nap.  It was a highlight of the day for sure.  
Everyday I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a mother.
Here are a few of the boys cards from the day that I'd like to remember.  



The longer I'm a mom the more and more I realize how much my own mother did for me.  I'm so grateful to have the best mom in the world, who is my best friend no matter where in this big world  I happen to be.  She has always had impeccable fashion sense too, and awesome hair!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there that make the world go round!

5 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out! Love you lots!!! I learn from you daily! FYI . . . I am still waiting for big hair to come back! LOVED my hair!! Wowzers!

Unknown said...

La mulți ani. Si eu am cunoscut pe mama ta.

Unknown said...

Vreau sa va spun ca Andrei se pecetluieste la Templu din Salt Lake City pe 30 sept 2015.
Noi am luat deja bilete de avion pentru toata familia in 25 septembrie 2015 cu întoarcere pe 6 octombrie 2015. Vom participa la Conferinta Generala. Poate ne vom întâlni.

Unknown said...

Vreau sa va spun ca Andrei se pecetluieste la Templu din Salt Lake City pe 30 sept 2015.
Noi am luat deja bilete de avion pentru toata familia in 25 septembrie 2015 cu întoarcere pe 6 octombrie 2015. Vom participa la Conferinta Generala. Poate ne vom întâlni.

Unknown said...

La mulți ani. Si eu am cunoscut pe mama ta.