May 11, 2015

Field Trip to the Zoo

I was so happy I got to go on a field trip with Ethan's class to the Denver Zoo (especially because the buses were too full for parents so we got to drive our own cars).  I had a group of 4 very active little boys to chaperon.  It is always fun for me to see Ethan with his peers.  He's kind to everyone, all day when we passed the other little groups all the kids would run up to Ethan to tell him hi.  He also likes being the class clown and making everyone laugh in very obnoxious little ways that first graders think are hilarious!  I'm just happy that he'll still hold my hand in public.

Gorilla photo bomb!


His teacher sent me this one, fast asleep on the bus ride back to Greeley!

3 comments:

Tyler and Margaret said...

I have always thought you are the most fun mom that I have ever known, besides your mom, so it must be genetics! :) I have honestly thought to myself, "how can I be more fun like Stephanie for my kids?".

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Super fun trip! Glad you got to go. . . it is important!

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Thanks Margaret!!! Glad you and your family are doing well.