August 12, 2015

Caden and Ethan Take a "Private Vacation"

Even 6 weeks later when I ask Ethan and Caden to describe their private vacation with Grammy and Grandpa they say, "awesome, amazing, so much fun, cool, best ever don't miss!"

After Clark's graduation my parents took the boys back to Idaho.  When I told the boys about that plan Caden started calling it their "private vacation."  And what a vacation it was!  They got to not only go to Boise, but also to Oregon for a fancy wedding and stay at a fun resort with a water park!  When I showed the boys pictures of the resort they said, "whoa it almost looks as good as Disneyland."  

Apparently these 2 ripped up the dance floor for hours.  Then Caden got a little bored with the dance and found some beautiful desert sand to dig in.  The white shirt did not survive the private vacation.
 

He feels the music in his bones!






I don't know why I wasted any time worrying they might be homesick!  They had the time of their lives!

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Grammy had the time of her life too!!! So MUCH fun!!!