August 13, 2015

Durango

We are so happy that our drive to Durango won't be so long!  We were able to go to Durango for a week in July, and got there just in time to celebrate Grandma's 29th birthday!

I had fun making cakes with Delanie!
Caden was in charge of decorations.

Sleepover with Henry, Ethan's favorite cousin buddy!

We were able to spend a day at the lake with a fun group!  Lucy, Seth, Sam, Henry, Daniel, Patty, Derek and Karen.  We had a full boat of boys!

Clark got to wake board and ski, and I was so excited I got up on one ski...it's been awhile!



Daniel fell asleep on a long, slow tube ride.
Caden loved the ski trainer and was ready to ski.  He gave it a good effort!



Caden got a nice little boat nap!
Being at Grandma and Grandpa's house is heaven for my little boys!  There's a trampoline to jump on, cousins close-by, frogs to catch, horses, 6-wheelers and tractors to ride!  Quinn loves being at the cowboy house.  He is really into horses, gates and cows and he plays with his farm set everyday.  He started calling the back door of the house the "cowboy and lady door"  then by the end of the week he called it the "cowboy, lady, and Grandma door."  





Delanie and I had a great day shopping and going out to lunch...on our way back to the car I fell in newly paved parking lot that was not well marked!  I ruined my shoes, my purse and my pants.  I bruised my knee and my pride.  But all is well that ends well...the mall gave me a little spending money and a gift card to replace my damaged goods.  The hardest part was explaining to the non-English speaking pedicure guy why there was black around my toenails.  
The men in the family had a fun boys camping trip!  We didn't miss them for very long.  The ladies left at home had a great time!  There were pedicures, dinner, a musical, crepes and Trimble hot springs!  It was such a fun weekend for both groups!

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Awesome trip! Paradise for little boys!!!So much fun!