My Grandpa turns 80 in January. Since the family was all together (minus my little family) for the annual Turpin Christmas party, my mom and her sisters decided to celebrate Grandpa's birthday a little early. For the past month they have all been emailing me pictures. I've been going through old pictures, trying to brighten them up a little in Photoshop, and made a movie using the photos. It was so fun to go through the old pictures. My mom and her sisters were some stylish little girls!
 |
| Tammy, Tari, Tonya - Christmas |
 |
| Grandpa with baby Ethan |
 |
| I love this photo of my Grandpa as a little boy with his Grandpa. |
 |
| Grandpa, my cousin Melissa, and me |
 |
| Colleen, Tari, Tonya, Tammy |
 |
| Weston, Grandpa, me |
 |
| I love this one! Grandpa and Tari |
 |
| Tammy, Tonya, Tari |
 |
| I love this one. I think my 10 year old mom hasn't changed a bit. |
 |
| Daddy's Girls |
For some reason I can't embed the movie here, but here is the link on Youtube to see it:
Grandpa's Movie
or type in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_FoDR-d9ak
No comments:
Post a Comment