August 15, 2016

Back to School

After our fun Back to School feast, and special blessings from their Dad the night before Ethan and Caden were ready to start 3rd and 1st Grade!  Back to school was pretty bittersweet for me this year.  We had such a fun summer.  Quinn and I felt pretty lost the first few weeks without the big brothers at home.  I'm just really grateful that these two brother buddies have each other.  

Ethan is growing up.  He wanted a blue bag pack, blue lunch box and lots of blue shirts this year!
Such a big difference from Kindergarten to 1st Grade for Caden, his confidence has grown and he walked in to his classroom without even looking back.

I showed the boys these comparison photos of what I looked like on the first day of my 1st and 3rd grade years.  Caden said, "we would have been good friends mom."  I think he's right!
Ethan said, "you were cute mom and tall!"  I wish I still had these awesome floral hammer pants.
Even without his brothers home Quinn still manages to have at least a little fun!




No comments: