September 19, 2008

There's Nothing Like a Baby!

When we visited Molly in Cambria last summer she was talking about little Emily and she said, "there's nothing like a baby." This phrase goes through my mind all the time when I am around Ethan.



Ethan trying to be a big kid!




He always wants to be playing. Grandpa fell asleep when they were playing in Boise.




On the airplane. He wouldn't sleep because he was making too many friends...even friends with the lady traveling with her dog "Precious." Gag. She kept trying to talk to me "mom to mom," comparing Ethan with her Precious pup!


Ethan is at such a fun age right now! He is always happy. Everywhere we go he makes friends, people love his little smiles! He's rolling around everywhere and trying to crawl.



I love that he loves people and is so smiley! Since he has a cold he hasn't been sleeping well at night. A couple nights ago he woke up at 4 am and there was no going back to sleep. I brought him downstairs so he wouldn't wake up Clark. I wasn't thrilled with being up in the middle of the night, but he just couldn't stop grinning at me...he was ready to play!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I really hate sick kids. It's so hard on you, and then you get it and you still have to do everything. I hope you stay healthy!