September 19, 2008

Which one of these is not like the other?



All 3 were vice presidential candidates...

but Clark is officially the only one of the 3 that has been elected.
Way to go Clark V.P. of the DPM Class 2012

It probably helped that the last slide in his power point presentation had this picture on it, and said: "I'll be mad if you don't vote for my Dad!"


Last Saturday was the White Coat ceremony. Here are a few pictures.











2 comments:

Amber said...

Stephanie! How are you? I am glad you found my blog. Looks like things are going pretty well for you guys. I can't believe you are in Iowa (& I know---who would've EVER thought I'd end up in Idaho??) Glad we will be able to better keep in touch.

LauriAnn said...

Hey, it sounds like you guys are having fun! I am glad you are blogging now! Ethan is a crack up, and he looks just like a Peterson. I am glad that you did bring up our tennis experience, it does deserve to be recorded for our posterity! Hilarious. Good luck with volleyball!