April 17, 2009

Living with Donald Trump


The Donald with his little apprentice!

So Ethan's hair is getting a little out of control. It has a mind of its own, sometimes I can slick it back and sometimes no amount of gel or hairspray can mess with the red mass. A couple weeks ago my mom pointed out that his hair looks like Donald Trump!!!

Not my cute little Ethan...but I'm realizing she may have a point. Here's some proof:






Don't worry Ethan, the wind gets to The Trumpster too!

Its too long for a fohawk...I guess its time for his first haircut.

5 comments:

Momma Megan said...

This is hilarious! I can't wait to see the cute first hair cut pics!

Kelly said...

That's funny. At least he's way cuter than Trump!

LauriAnn said...

That is awesome. Hopefully Ethan is into realestate and reality tv.

Placido Domingo said...

Just as long as he doesn't walk around the house shouting "YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

Erica said...

oh man.. that made us laugh so much! oh wow.. we loved it :)