Well, I got the cowboy-
Fortunately, I did not quite get the barn wedding of my dreams (although Clark's dad did offer to have me ride in the front end loader to our Open House in Durango)...
but now that I have 2 cowboys in my life I'm not sure what to do!
I suppose its time to say yee-haw and hold on for the ride!
(Thanks Margaret and Tyler for Ethan's cute new hat)!




5 comments:
Pretty cute cowboys you got there! I did not share your dream, but am sure glad I found the cowboy I did too:) Now you just need to get Ethan some chaps to match too:)
A barn wedding would have been, well, interesting!
The hat is so cute on you Ethan!!!
I remember the wedding of your dreams! Maybe you could renew your vows in 10 years and do it then!
It was all that Cloggaholic frolicking :)
Post a Comment