If I only had a brain...
a heart...
some courage...
Watching Wicked earlier this October gave us the inspiration for our costumes this year! We had so much fun celebrating Halloween with our friends at a fiesta Friday night.
Clark had a hard time bending and moving in general.
It also turned out to be more fun surprise birthday celbrating for me. Thanks Jessica F. for the awesome cake!
I had so much fun putting our costumes together. Poor Clark was a good sport to basically wear gift bags from the dollar store duct taped to his clothes! The silver spray I bought for his hair ended up being silver glitter spray...which we are all still enjoying the sparkling effects! I made my scare crow wig out of 3 little girl hula skirts I got for a dollar. I think the lady that rang me up was a little skeptical of how those skirts were going to be "perfect for my costume." I thought we looked pretty darn good for costumes made from the dollar store.
Still has a wild mane even with the hat off!
And Jessica was our wonderful hostess who looked amazing as a bunch of grapes!








2 comments:
i love the costumes ! they are cute! your hair was AWESOME!!! Great job! :)
I miss my little family in OZ! Cute!! Cute!!
Post a Comment