November 2, 2009

That's a RAP!

So today I got a birthday gift in the mail from my brother Weston and my sister in law Erica. It probably is one of the best birthday gifts ever! First I opened a small package that included a CD entitled Sweet Nothings. The first track was Weston and Erica performing their original rap about Ethan: "E's da Bomb"

The lyrics were pretty hilarious and I wanted to share it with the world, so here is the video of Ethan hearing his rap for the first time. He had just woken up from his nap so he doesn't seem too excited by it, but I'm sure he will soon love it!

These are 2 of my favorite lines-

"His smile is cute, and his curls never lack, business in the front party in the back."

"A lot of people thought the mullet was a fad, he's the first to rock it proper since Hannah Montana's dad."

The following tracks on the CD were lovely renditions of Weston singing "Stormy Seas," and "You are the Wind Beneath My Wings." Then I was instructed to open the long tube. That is when I found this lovely poster:

You can't see it, but coming out of Weston's mouth it does say, "You are the wind beneath my wings."

Thanks Weston and Erica for the good laugh! I think listening to "E's da Bomb" each morning may help with morning sickness!

1 comment:

Erica said...

wow that rap is awesome... i must admit. i had a cold and so my voice is extra low.