January 18, 2010

Martha Stewart Strikes Again

We celebrated Martin Luther King Day recuperating from colds, Ethan has been sick about 5 days now and yesterday Clark and I came down with the same fun.
To make the day a little bit festive in honor of Dr. King's and my Dad's birthday I thought it would be fun to make a Jell-o train using a cake mold. Ethan loves trains and I knew he would love Jell-o, what could be better?
Tonight we sat at the table and he was so excited to help me take the engine and train cars out of the mold...something went wrong...as you can see our Jell-o train was really a Jell-o blob!

Luckily Ethan is really easy to please! He thought it was great fun squeezing orange Jell-o chunks out of the train mold, yelling "bell-o," and then eating it. Didn't know a person could ruin a Jell-o mold!

Hope you all had a great holiday!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ha ha, I did some alphabet jell-o jigglers with Logan and they didn't even hold together, so he just liked to squish them in his fingers. Hey, at least we are having fun and remember we are just first time moms.