Here are the current conditions: 19 degrees, slight breeze, sun shining, man sized icicles, and snow drifts taller than my car in my driveway. (Definitely an improvement from the past week of -20 degree windchills, snowy, no sun, COLD!)
I just left the bank, as I was leaving the cashier said, "have a nice day and get out and enjoy this great weather while we have it!"
"Sure will," I replied...but I was thinking, "Is she crazy? It is well below freezing and the whole world is slick and icy, yes it may be 40 degrees warmer than it was a few days ago but not quitet my ideal park day."
It's all about perspective! I guess I should be more of a "my frosted frozen glass filled with ice chunks and slurpee is half full" type of girl!
1 comment:
There you go! Although, if anyone is a "frosted frozen glass filled with ice chunks and slurpee half full"kind of girl - you are.
Now - hope you are enjoying that balmy weather of yours.
Post a Comment