January 8, 2010

I'm a Survivor...

...of college football bowl season!

Last night Ethan and I made cookies together to celebrate the final bowl game of the season! We survived!

I have to admit I will miss moments like this:

I also have to admit I had a lot of fun on Monday making BSU posters and dressing Ethan up in Broncos colors just to antagonize Clark a little (he was cheering for TCU, keeping it in the Mountain West conference). Ethan is good at yelling, "go, go, go!" We had some friends over to watch the game and celebrate Boise State's big win!

When will Clark learn to believe in the Broncos (especially when it comes to big bowl games)?

6 comments:

LauriAnn said...

Amen. Come on Clark, time to get with the program!

Katie said...

It was a great game!

Kelly said...

Jerry was cheering for them too! How can you not cheer for a team from the smurf turf?

Karin said...

I understand. I get to pick the date activity tonight because already in one week, I've watched two football games and two basketball games...too much for a ballerina like me! :)

Lucy said...

I can't believe Clark cheered for TCU with you in the house! I was happy for Boise State. I love their weird blue football field.

Now...enjoy the next eight months before football starts again:)

Erica said...

No offense, but I was with Clark. I was surprised BSU won. TCU never even showed up. They definitely didn't show everyone how good they were that game! But GOOD JOB BSU!