March 15, 2010

Reasons Why I Think Ethan Will Be a Good Big Brother...

1. He takes such good care of his stuffed animals!

No worries here! Birthday Bear has a strong heartbeat!

I love listening to him talk to his animals in his bed in the morning when he wakes up. He always tells them all "night night," and gives them all hugs and kisses before bed. I love that he tucks his Thomas train under a blanket before he goes upstairs for his naps so Thomas can rest too. Today while I was getting ready he unrolled half a roll of toilet paper and was making sure that Hobbes blew his nose. Tonight during family prayers he held Hobbes on his lap and folded his arms for him.

On our way out the door this afternoon Ethan grabbed one of my flip flops for his dog to wear.

2. He gives good hugs and kisses!

Ethan coming in today for a kiss!

It pretty much melts my heart everytime he runs up to me to give me a hug or a kiss for no reason at all! When he gets an "owie" and I kiss it better he then starts naming all of his other body parts and waits for me to kiss them before he is "all better."

3. He loves to play!


This kid can play with his train set for hours. I wish I could understand more of what he is saying and what is going through his mind because I think his trains have pretty exciting adventures. He is always yelling, "oh no," or "go, go."

4. He is just sweet! Don't you think?

Fast asleep in his high chair, daylight savings is hard on a little guy!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so cute. He will definitely be a great big brother! I love Jonah and the whale. I just got called to be primary pres, so I will be needing many ideas!!

Lucy said...

I agree, he's got all the makings of an excellent big brother. So cute.

Ringo and Company said...

He is soooooo sweet!