Enjoying the post-cut sucker.
Clark had fun dressing Ethan this weekend. Last night Clark got him ready for a friend's birthday party, they were both wearing khaki's and long sleeved striped sweaters.
Today after church they both came down to dinner in gray t-shirts and camouflaged fleece pants.
I guess we don't need to ask, "who da baby daddy is?"
While running errands I took along a book a friend leant me called, "The Baby Naming Wizard." Clark and I are bad at coming up with baby names, we usually just start laughing at all the weird names we come up with and don't come up with anything normal. We made it through the A's, B's, and part of the C's and added a few to our list. Right now we are calling the baby Stetson, the book describes this name as "having a swaggering sound, but like a Stetson hat, it looks a little out of place once you get too far from rodeo country."
So as you can see, we are defnitely open for suggestions, any ideas?
8 comments:
LOve clark's sweater! Love the name STetson. Maybe you should name your kid Eric... there aren't enough of those in the peterson fam
Oh my your little guy is so cute. And we are just like you guys and laugh at all the names we wouldn't name our child. Good luck with the name game, as we need some to.
Oooh, I love Stetson. Isn't there a cheap cologne with that name?
I am definitely in favor of Stetson. There is nothing like having a baby with a swagger.
oh clark, the shirt! sheldon wears that same one proudly. he got it at a white elephant gift exchange last year. as for names....sheldon suggests Derrock it's cooler than plain old derrick
k its been too long since i looked at your blog....you are pregnant? seriously when we talked on the phone did you think i was the world's worst friend for not mentioning something about it? congratulations!
oh and will you tell debbie to invite me to her blog!!!
Stephanie,
Since it appears that Lucy will not let me ever use any of the following names, I suggest them to you.
Jet
Cord
Ty
I'm serious - I love those names.
As for a middle name, might I suggest either Danger or Trouble???
Ha Ha
J
Post a Comment