When it is just me and the 2 little ones getting from the house out to the car looks a lot like chaos. I'm usually carrying the baby seat with the crying Caden and all of our necessary bags and trying to usher Ethan out in front of us. If it happens to be a day when Ethan hasn't had much outside time he usually takes off 100 mph and starts running laps around the yard. He somehow always manages to get into dirt or mud and then I have to wet wipe him down before we can get in the car. Sometimes it is a 15 min. process to get in the car, which is fine, unless we are running late and I'm in a hurry.
The other day we were running late for a meeting at the church. Before I opened the door I told Ethan I really needed him to help me and go straight to the car. He looked at me and said, "Ee-ee be a men Mommy." He then did his little straight legged march straight to the car the whole time chanting "Ee-ee be a men!"
I have no idea where he learned the term, "be a man," but now when I need him to be obedient all I have to say is, "I need you to be a man Ethan." He gets so excited and starts marching and chanting and follows directions! It is hilarious!
This morning he was marching around singing his "Ee-ee be a men" song and I caught it on video.
1 comment:
What a cute "little man"!
Post a Comment