In case you wanted to be here to sing "Happy Birthday," and blow out/spit out the candles I'm posting the video below so you can sing along with us!
It was so hard for Ethan to wait for his Dada to get home tonight, especially with all of his birthday presents sitting on the kitchen table. I'm still amazed they remained wrapped all day. Ethan was also very excited to help me make the cake. And help he did...
A little sprinkling mishap.
Enjoying the cake, it took some convincing that a chocolate cake is just as good as a Thomas the train cake.
Caden loving his first birthday party!
We sure do love you Clark!
3 comments:
So fun to see the pictures! We miss you guys I can't believe how big Ethan is...wow.
happy birthday clark! we hope you had a good one ;) we will be sending your package sometime soon!
I thought you were a teacher. You need to check your math skills. Clark is 6 years younger than me. I am 29, so he's only 23. Nice try on 27!
Post a Comment