November 3, 2010

Cabin Fever

Wow, I have cabin fever today. It all started with Caden getting a little cold that turned into a double ear infection that turned into no sleep for him or momma that turned into momma getting sick that turned into Daddy having to take over the house Monday as momma burned up with fever which turned into Ethan getting a little cold which in short turned into us not leaving the house since Sunday.

1 grouchy sick 2 year old + 1 tired sick momma + 2 aching ears on a sweet little Caden = a hard day at our house

To make it through the last hour before Clark got home the only thing I could think of to do was turn on Christmas music. Ethan loved it (especially the Chipmunks). After dinner we had a full dance party. Christmas music made the world seem right again...here's to the Chipmunks!

Caden loved being danced with and tossed around. I was happy to hear his little laugh again! (And yes this video is the wrong way, and may make you dizzy).

P.S. I did leave the house in all of my patriotic glory for a moment last night to go vote!

No comments: