Day 2 was building gingerbread houses...
Look at that proud little grin.
I think Clark is glad to have his family back!
This was our village when we were all finished. Ethan did the triangle house all by himself, and the little clapboard house on the right is what was left of Caden's by the end.
Frosting, Family, and Festive!
Since we don't have any of our decorations with us this year, we had to be a little creative in decking the halls of our Albuquerque apartment. Thanks to the 2 little trees Harvey and Rebecca loaned us, a new nativity set that is perfect for the boys to play with, and some rocking ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby our place is now full of Christmas cheer.
I'm calling this the Christmas Canopy! Caden just keeps reaching for the ceiling yelling, "ball, ball."
2 comments:
love all the fun decorations from the ceiling; it looks festive! We are glad you guys came to visit and we are glad that you found a place to live.
I love the decorations! Very creative! And the Christmas countdown calendar is super nice!
Post a Comment