December 18, 2011

End and Beginning of an Era

Today was Ethan's official last day of nursery, and Caden's official first day. At church kids can start attending the nursery when they are 18 months old - this was Ethan on his first day in 2009.


I can't believe how fast it has gone! Ethan has loved nursery from day one. Today when we were driving home from church he said, "I wish I could go to nursery every day and every night." Today he was so excited to show Caden the ropes. I peeked in at them once and they were playing in their matching blue pin striped vests side by side. It melted my heart, they looked pretty cute. I wish they had a few more weeks to be in there together before Ethan graduates into primary. After church when I asked Ethan how Caden did he proudly reported that Caden did great, he sat up on the chair and ate the snack just like a big kid! Caden seemed so little in there compared to Ethan.



I love these brothers, especially when they are being sweet to eachother! These were taken tonight playing in the new tent that Clark won at a Christmas party this weekend.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so jealous your boys got to be in there at the same time. We were close with Matt and Kate. I love when I see my kids teaching each other. It is one of my favorite things to witness. Sunbeams is so fun, but I always laugh at the shell shocked look on the new sunbeams faces! Those nursery toys are just so fun!

Erica said...

I remember when I got to go to primary. I was SO excited. I didn't look back! hehe

Bryce and Jessica said...

I forgot just how adorable Ethan was at 18 months! It is amazing how quickly time goes by. I love the picture of the two brothers hugging! Such sweet boys! I miss Ethan and Caden!