December 4, 2011

Blessings of Being Homeless

Its a blessing when Grandpa and Grammy take you to eat at Big Jud's.

And Grammy gives you a ride on her giant dog.


And Grandpa takes you to high school football and BSU basketball games.

And Grammy sleeps under the Christmas tree with you one special night.

And Grandpa makes you special treats, shares his drinks and makes you lots of ice cream cones!

It really has been a blessing for us to stay the whole month with Grandpa and Grammy. If we weren't homeless I don't think we would have ever had a visit that long. My boys LOVE their grandparents and I'm grateful we had the chance to be so close for so long. It will be a hard adjustment to be far away again. I think Ethan summed it up pretty well last night while I was tucking him in he said, "I really like this house." I really like it too.

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

We are missing our kids! We love you all!!! It's awfully quiet and lonely around here!