We've had an eventful couple of weeks here in Albuquerque. Clark took his second board exam, and went to Dallas last week to interview for residency programs. Interviews went well and we are proud of all of the hard work he has put in this year. We were sure happy to have him home on Sunday.
The boys were ready for naps but didn't want to leave their Daddy's side.
The boys and I have had the normal day to day adventures. Like today, when I took the boys outside for a walk I was surprised to see members of the SWAT team standing on the roof of the apartment next to us, and even more surprised to see police officers holding a man on the ground, and a police helicopter circling above our apartment over and over again. I hesitated, not sure if I should run back inside, or get out of there. I threw the boys in the stroller and ran, hoping I didn't look like the suspect the helicopter was looking for. We came back about an hour later after a nice walk and it was quiet. Ethan said, "well I guess the cops left our neighborhood." "Yep, I guess so," I replied...just another beautiful day in the neighborhood!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!! Scary! Good job Clark on all your hard work. It will pay :) I'm sure you are already seeing what you have sowed.
Welcome to Albuquerque!
Post a Comment