January 31, 2012

Always Fun When Grammy Comes

We just spent a wonderful week with my mom! We had so much fun exploring Albuquerque. We all loved her "magic suitcase" that came filled with treats! Everyday the boys got a treat (or sometimes several) out of the magic suitcase. I scored a cute new jacket out of the magic suitcase, and Clark loves his new Michael Bolton greatest hits collection he got (its a long story).


The boys helping Grammy make cookies.



Shopping, don't they look so amused!?


As we were driving to the airport this morning my mom asked Ethan what his favorite part of the week was, he said, "getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds." Really? Out of all of the fun things we did, pretty easy to please I guess.




Caden did crack us up in his Burger king crown that falls around his eyes.


All afternoon Ethan keeps saying, "I miss Grammy. I wish I could have gone to Boise." I do too! It is always so much fun when Grammy comes! Here are a few of our adventures we had while she was here...a little more exciting than McDonalds!

4 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Thanks for the great awesome trip!!!! Miss you too much!!!! Love you bunches!

Lucy said...

Your mom is such an inspiration. It’s the kind of grammy I want to be. Glad you had such a fun week!

Kelly said...

Can I look in the magic suitcase too?

Erica said...

I can't wait to come visit ;). You, me and GP are going to have so much fun. Weston went to the auction today and found a cane that he wanted to give GP. He texted me a picture and I laughed so hard because it was a green cane that had a frog as the handle. LOL.