September 25, 2012

Romania Preschool Week

For Ethan's preschool we are doing an Around the World theme.  This past week was my first week to be the "teacher."  We had so much fun learning about Romania.  I was so glad my mom was here to help, I think next time I will simplify things a bit.  Everything went pretty well, except our Rolling Parade.  I just assumed that all of the kids would be able to pedal, or scoot...but that was a big assumption.  Its a good thing our little retirement community has very little traffic, we won't be trying that one again!

The kids loved putting on Romanian clothes and dancing!

They loved the puppets!

They loved the crafts, finger painting and making plastic Faberge eggs.
They loved snacks and being silly!
But no one loved the week more than little Caden.  He cries when we drop Ethan off at preschool, he says, "I'm sad, I want to go to school too."  Well, this week he got to be a big boy and come too.  Although it doesn't look like it in the following picture the group just accepted him and he had a great time!

I loved it, but have to say I'm glad that is not my full-time job!  4 year olds are busy!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow. Youre brave for doing this. We used the ed puppet in primary a few weeks ago. The kids always love it!