April 20, 2014

Photos of the Century, Really, Best Ever

So a few weeks ago Ethan had soccer pictures taken, I was out of town so my mom took him.  I didn't even plan on ordering pictures, but my mom felt bad and ordered some, I am so glad she did!  These are priceless!

When I first opened the envelope I saw this one:

It definitely made me chuckle...but then I saw the group shot!

And a close up of my first born!
Oh. My. Word.  I took one look and couldn't stop giggling, I literally cried my make-up off laughing so hard.  I noticed several other moms were also chuckling and I heard Ethan's name mentioned more than once.  Ethan went to get his treat after the game and the treat mom had run out, so he started to cry, I still could not compose myself and was crying myself.  We were getting a lot of weird looks, so I finally just put my arm around him and ushered him quickly to the car.

Seriously, I have no idea what the photographer could have possibly said to get this face!

These pictures kind of sum up this soccer season perfectly.  It was out of Ethan's comfort zone for sure, but he has powered through, even managed to touch the ball a time or two during games, and usually ends practice with a smile on his face.  I'm glad I will have these pictures forever to remember this special season.

3 comments:

Tyler and Margaret said...

PAH HAH HAH HAH!!
Seriously, that is the best picture ever!!

Erica said...

Still can't get over it!

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

Love it! Grammy misses that big eyed boy!!! Best $11 bucks I ever spent!