I took the boys on a little road trip to Vernal for the last park of Ethan's Spring Break. I spent the first part of the break with my friend Sora Sarah, one of my favorite mission companions! The best part is that she married one of Clark's mission companions. And to make things even crazier, we each have 3 boys now, almost exactly the same ages!
With 6 little boys it was wild and crazy and so much fun!
| Ethan, Rhett, Caden, Hank, Quinn and Lee |
We spent the last part of the trip with the famous Grandma P.! To make things even better my parents came for the weekend.
| The boys were pretty excited to wake up and find that Grammy had arrived! |
Enjoying a bedtime story with Great-Grandmother Peterson.
3 comments:
You guys got a double dose of Grammy! I bet GP her so much fun with you guys out.
It was a fun weekend!! So glad to see you guys! Love those boys!
Sora Sarah has really cute boys!
Post a Comment