One day while we were in Boise we visited Babby Farms. It was a fun petting zoo experience. I did learn I am not so good at petting zoos. The camel tried to nip the back of my head and the zonkey tried to bite my fingers off (luckily, my mom caught both of these awesome moments on camera).
The highlight of the day for Caden was when the kangaroo held his hand.
Quinn had no fear and loved to have his fingers licked as he fed the animals.
Aunt Erica was a champ to get up close and personal with all the animals.
 |
| Quinn in a sheep mosh pit. |
 |
| Quinn grossing me out pretending to be a sheep. |
 |
| Cute Scarlett in the goat pen. |
2 comments:
I never noticed all the sheep poop Quinn was rolling around in! Hehehe!
I kind of want a few of those goats as pets. Maybe James and Erica can live out that dream for me ;)
Post a Comment