T ball season was exceptionally exciting this year because we had 2 little ballers to cheer on. This was the first organized sport Caden was old enough to participate in and he was thrilled he finally got a turn. He was on a team with two of his little buddies Mason and Darren and they looked so adorable in their extra long jerseys and baseball hats. My favorite part of the 4 & 5 year old league was how all of the kids go after every ball in the field usually resulting in a big dog pile/mosh pit. I also really loved how the team would literally dig in the dugout while they waited for their turn to hit.
| Cute little diggers. |
| Pretty excited little grin heading to first! |
I think his favorite part of the season was getting treats after the games. After all those games watching Ethan get treats he was pretty proud to have his own.
I was proud of Caden for facing his shyness head on and trying something new. He had an awesome season!
Ethan also had a great season! The 6&7 year old league doesn't have nearly as many mosh pits, and their jerseys fit a little better...it's crazy how fast my boys grow!
1 comment:
His eyes tell it all!!! So cute!!! I loved watching the boys play!
Post a Comment