It's always fun to visit Boise, but this trip was extra fun since James and Erica live there now, and because Erica and Scarlett joined us too! Weston was able to come for the one weekend, and it was just a lot of fun to hang out with the fam...and beat each of my brothers in a friendly game of horse. I was happy to have Erica there as a workout buddy, and the two of us went to at least 5 dollar movies after the kids were in bed. I'm having withdrawals from all the movies.
![]() |
| Spent a night at the horse races. |
![]() |
| Sleepy sweaty little boys were a normal sight. |
| Emmett Cherry Festival |
![]() |
| He even makes bowling shoes look good! |
![]() |
| A bubble popping dance party with Grammy! |
| Hugging Grandpa good-bye! |
| Motorcycle rides with Grandpa are the best! |
| Little Scarlett in her dancing dress from Spain. We loved Scarlett's signature dance move "the sprain," even Quinny picked up on it. |
![]() |
| Uncle James gave many serious talks to these babies. |
![]() |
| A little snooze with Grandpa. |
| My favorite word that Quinn says is "Carlett," he is continuing to ask about where she is. |











2 comments:
It was so fun having you guys here!!! Can't wait til you come back!!!
I miss our movies too!!! I still feel like I'm making up for staying up way too late and waking up way too early lol.
Post a Comment