October 9, 2014

Coming Out of His Shell

I've been so proud of Caden the last couple of months.  He has really come out of his shyness shell.  This was his first season playing Mighty Mite soccer and he has loved it!  One of my favorite parts of soccer season has turned out to be the professional pictures!  So entertaining each time. 
Caden has also started a preschool co-op 2 days a week.  We've yet to host it at our house, but I've heard it is a lively little group!
Trying to get a picture of him on his way to preschool, but that was a morning Greeley was extremely stinky...and Caden with his super sonic nose couldn't smile.

With his buddy Mason after learning all about bats!

Since Ethan has been back in school Caden has become my little shadow, literally, he is with me all the time.  And he likes to talk all the time.  Sometimes it is exhausting, but a lot of the time it is really entertaining.  Lately he has been praying "that all the people can be safe, even the ones I don't know, and that everyone can know the truth."  It's pretty sweet.  He also explained to Ethan that the song Timber is about people at a dance party, and then a giant tree fell on them.  Never a dull moment with my little Caden, who informs me all the time he isn't little.

1 comment:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

NO he isn't little! Cute pictures! I am missing my boys!