October 9, 2014

Costumes

As I was scrolling back through my pictures from this past summer I realized that every month looks like October.  We are all costumes all the time around here!  I love that my boys are constantly dressing up and making up elaborate imaginary scenarios.  Here are a few of the costume highlights from the last few months.
Ethan said, "Look Mom, I'm the perfect combination between summer and winter.
Found this little guy outside in his brother's boots and hat with his Dad's mitt.  He thinks he's one of the big boys...when people ask him how old he is he says "4." 
Clark needed a new suit for job interview...we liked the BYU blue!

Running errands on game day!
We had the best karaoke dance party complete with strobe light, disco light, costumes and props!  I love that when I asked the boys what they wanted to do they requested the dance party.  Such a fun night with friends!
Killing time at the hospital in Daddy's office while mom had an appointment.  Mummy?  Why not?
 

Goldilocks and the 3 bears at the Pueblo Children's Museum
Little neighborhood terror always likes to have a helmet.
Mario avoiding bedtime.
Free lunch at Chick-Fil-A for all in cow suits.
At Great Clips with mismatched shoes because he couldn't find his sandals.  Didn't notice until we were half-way across the parking lot.  No biggie.

Pirates on the Jolly Roger!
Fancy with Stella!
This one really was a Halloween decoration.  We tried to give Quinn his own hand so that he could maybe use that for his pacifier instead of always pinching the skin between our thumb and forefinger.  He was not one bit amused.  "I don't like it Mommy."


Pioneers!
A cowboy with 2 minion sidekicks.

"Look mom, I am big pants, Caden is medium pants, and Quinn is little pants.  We dance with pants on our heads."  And they did.
Slippers!
I can't pretend I don't know where they get it from when it comes to costumes...I'll totally take the blame for this one!

2 comments:

Jeff and Tammy Peterson said...

I have to "hand" it to Quinny . . . it was creepy! I recall a picture of James wearing a boa and big head bow when he was about Quinny's age . . . Hmh? Love the post!!

Kelly said...

My girls would love to come spend some time with you! Love the costumes!