My boys love riding bikes, but until just recently I couldn't convince them that 2 wheel bikes were more fun than their spin bike and big wheels. With a little peer pressure, Ethan has recently learned to ride a bike! Yay! Caden is doing great on Ethan's old bike with training wheels. I have a bike with a seat for Quinn...and finally we are all able to go ride the river trail together. I've been waiting for this day when we could all be mobile...and then just as soon as that day came, my bike broke!
I still still had fun today jogging behind the boys as they rode on the trail, pushing the littlest mongoose in the stroller. It was a crisp spring day, with wind and a little rain sprinkle. I loved every minute.
We just got Quinn a strider bike this week and he is amazing on it. I think by the end of this summer he'll be able to keep up with the big boys!
2 comments:
I hear the strider bikes are awesome. We want one for Abby. Guess we better get on it!!
I knew that Quinner would be a natural on the strider!
Post a Comment