I have been doing a workout program called "The Firm." Anyway, when Ethan goes down for his morning nap I try to get it done before he wakes up. Somehow he is wired to know that the days I'm trying to do it during his morning nap to wake up after 20 mins. desperately needing a diaper change. So I get a little break in my workout. Then he rolls around on the floor and I try not to step on him while I finish. I think he is pretty entertained watching his mom jump around like a crazy person.
My favorite part is when I do the bridge at the end.
This is the bridge, unfortunately its not me doing the bridge...maybe after a couple of more weeks on "The Firminator" (as Clark calls it)!
Ethan gets over to me as fast as he can. He puts his little face right in front of me and does the bridge too. After a couple of seconds my muscles are screaming at me to stop...but Ethan, he can hold that postition forever. He just grins like it is the best game in the world, I forget for a second how much it hurts because I think he is so cute. Who would have thought Ethan would be my own personal trainer?
This is Ethan's smashing new outfit from his Grandma Karen. It seemed so big when he was a newborn. Now he looks like a million bucks in it!

2 comments:
Wow you look hot! Keep it up! I remember with all my babies, as soon as they started sleeping better at night and I felt like I could get up a little early and exercise, they always started waking up earlier. They totally know!
Hey! I have been doing the firm too. I usually do it three times a week and try and run 3 of four times a week. Madison calls it "eesercising." The kids are usually all over the steps anytime I try to do it, but I just phase them out now. Nice, eh?
Post a Comment